[VAC] Re: Wheel Question

Keith,

You can either find a used original Airstream wheel to replace the non standard wheel or check with a supplier of wheels.  There are a number of salvage yards around the US which specialize in crashed travel trailers.  One is COLAW RV along I-44 in SW MO.  http://www.colawrv.com A couple of sources of new wheels are tire dealers, especially those dealing in light truck, trailer, farm equipment tires and wheels or a company which specializes in utility, cargo, and horse trailers.  Dexter is one of the most well known wheel manufacturers.  I have not searched for a web site but you might try www.dexter.com or http://www.dexterwheel.com.   Dexter offers a catalog with photos and descriptions of hundreds of wheels.

Harvey