[VAC] Wheel Question

I'm about a month into restoring a 1973 Argosy 22D.

On Friday I took the wheels and tires in to have new Goodyear Marathon tires mounted.  Only after the new tires were mounted and I was reinstalling the wheels did I notice that one of my wheels is different from the other three.  (I miss a lot when the temp. and humidity are high like they were last week).

One looks like a modern pick-up wheel - that is with stamped in shoulders around the outside of the center section over which the hubcap would snap on.

The other three look like older wheels with hubcap clips inside the center section.  These older looking wheels have four points of attachment of the center hub area to the outer ring - each point is secured with three large steel rivets.  I can find no part numbers on them. I assumed they were the original Airstream Argosy wheels.  All four seem to have the same offset, and fit fine in the wheel wells and hold air.

I phoned an Airstream dealer see about a possible source for a fourth "old style" wheel.  Per the dealer, Airstream never equipped this (or any) trailer with a wheel like I am describing.  He said that all of my wheels are light duty pick-up or car wheels and that I need to replace them with heavy duty trailer wheels at $94 each - not quite what I had in mind.

I want to do the right thing here but would like to learn about what are my options before going ahead.  Anyone out there who has experience/ know how with something like this?

Keith Williams
Moline, IL