[VAC] Re: Car radio

Is your battery ok?  Does it stay around 12.5v after the rig is unplugged from AC for at least 15 minutes?  Since I don't own an airstream yet I don't want to give bum info, but is it a simple matter to rewire the radio back directly to the battery termianls?

Check the battery posts and ground connections to the trailer for corrosion.

If  your only concerned about getting the radio working, you can add a diode before your filter to keep the AC out.  You can contact me off list if you need more info.

But I would investigate the rest of the system first.

-Tim