[VAC] Re: Dumb Screen Room Question

Hi Elisa,
    Welcome back! My screen room is a Carefree of Colorado , matched to the
same make awning. The original method for supporting the top of the ends was
velcro on the awning and the ends. I guess it worked OK when new, but the
velcro on the awning was fried  by the sun and never would  "hook" the ends.
I solved the problem by installing snaps along the awning "Male" and
"Female" along the tops of the screen room. If you have Zip-Dees, they use a
different arrangement and maybe (if yours are ZipDees) that's what the poles
are for.
    Perhaps someone on the list with a ZipDee screen room can chime in.
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC
Region 2 VAC Representative
1970 27' Overlander