[VAC] Re: 58 custom airstream

Well, according to the Rosetta Stone of handwritten production records
from the late '50s (thanks Charlie), it started life as a 1956 22'
Caravanner made in Ohio.  Most likely it was a custom from the
beginning, as I have seen Flying Clouds that had that plate - and had
slightly different window layouts and interior layouts.

Check out these for some ideas:

Here's a Custom Flying Cloud with a unique window and interior:
http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives1/%2758FC.html

Here's a '56 Caravanner:
http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives1/%2756Caravanner.html

Take some interior & exterior shots - as you can see, my archives should
could use some nice clean images.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com