[VAC] Re: 58 custom airstream

I just came across a 58 custom 20' airstream and am not familiar with how common or uncommon the CUSTOM was.  It measures 20' from hitch to bumper and has a plate above the serial plate that matchs and just says custom.  the serial no. of the unit is
O 90080 c.  Can you help me identify this rig.  And yes I did go ahead and buy it.  The owners say that it was sent back thru the factory in the mid 80s for customizing but I dont find this size anywhere in the 50s.

Thanks in advance

Todd