[VAC] Re: Help Needed Parking my Trailer

Title: Re: [VAC] Help Needed Parking my Trailer
My cousin had one of those that he used for backing his single engine airplane into the hanger.  It has two wheels and a yoke like a pallet mover handle, and a long very heavy cord that plugs into 120V.  It will pivot on a point and move the nose in any direction.  I don’t know if a trailer hitch ball is a standard option or not.

I don’t know where you might get one, or what they are called or what brand names they’re sold under, but your local general aviation fixed base operator would probably be able to tell you.  You might try searching the net under “aircraft dolly” or something like that.

Don