[VAC] Re: Help Needed Parking my Trailer

Jim,

I think those devices are routinely advertised in "Trailer Life" magazine.  I have never seen one in operation but one of the old-timers in the local WBCCI unit mentioned using one at a rally I attended several years ago.  He lives in the middle of a block and has to back his trailer into his back yard via a narrow alley.  He had a 34' Limited the last time I saw him so it was not a light weight or short trailer to horse around with a hand directed motorized tractor.

Harvey