[VAC] Re: Airstream Only Campgrounds

I asked for this information only because my husband and I have camped at at
least ten different campgrounds over the course of the last three months, and
we have yet to see another Airstream parked in one.  Where do you guys hide?
We see you on the road, and, in fact, passed quite a few in the City of
Lancaster, PA this past weekend, but don't know where they were staying.  We
were in a park of about 260 sites, and the only thing close to our trailer
was an Avion.  Thanks for the information and any other help anyone can give
us.

Teri and Derek