[VAC] 5 hours away/buyer beware

This was a part of what killed my deal. Unknown
condition of running gear... wheels that have not
been packed in an unknown period of time...
cracked tires... brake lights that don't work
properly... unkown braking condition.... and
finally - the ultimate YOUCH, a tongue that came
unhitched (possibly du to rust or whatever) on
seller's property and caused damage to the
trailer.

I'm lucky the seller offered to refund my money
(due to  the damage from jumped hitch), but I
could easily be out $4,000.

I'm lucky this was not a HARDER lesson to learn.

Jill