[VAC] Re: Airstream Only Campgrounds

I got this address off the Airstream corporate website, sent my check, and
happily discovered that there is an Airstream park not more than three hours
from home, along with about 40 others nationwide. Not all of the parks
listed are Airstream Only, some of them cater to Airstreams but allow other
makes and models.

PARKS DIRECTORY - MAIL $10 TO:
Tedra Smith, 1022 New Winsor Loop, Sun City Center, FL  33573

The edition I have was published in 1998, so it seem fairly up-to-date.
There are also some poems, a suggested diet, and lots of helpful hints about
Airstreams and other things. Good luck!

Kit