[VAC] Re: '62 Safari

I'm sure the hammock placement was optional because the hammock was
optional. I've no pictures of the hammock, I suppose if I borrowed a
digital camera I could get some. The frame is about 1 x 2" aluminum
square tube. Look for a cot with legs only on the ends. That would
probably be stiff enough to hang from the brackets and by cables. The
cables have a ball on the end that fits the upper brackets. The cables
are probably looped around a peg on the frame, but could be looped
around the frame and anchored with standard cable clamps, though these
are probably crimped which is a bit neater and not adjustable.

Gerald J.