[VAC] New website - www.eurostream.co.uk

Greetings listees
My website (URL: www.eurostream.co.uk) is now up and running, with loads of
information useful to European & US enthusiasts alike.
A few highlights:
NEW USERS section.  Look here first to whet your appetite.  Highlights
include an IPIX tour of Tom Howarth's Flying Cloud for those that haven't
seen it, some nice Flash graphics, plus the new Bambi contemporary interior.

RESEARCH sections - written for newbies.  Comprehensive facts on Tow
Vehicles, Airstreams & Regulations affecting use in Europe.  Do your
research BEFORE you buy.

OUR GOALS.  Look at what we are trying to achieve.  Fancy travelling in
Europe in an Airstream?  I believe the answer is a shared ownership scheme.
Read all about it here.  Look at the 'Eurostream team' subheading here to
see who is behind the website.

Other sections on Buying, Restoring (submit your ON-LINE restoration account
for our annual prize - the Karnack Prize, to be awarded for the first time
at this year's International Rally next week), Discussion Groups.

I stand to be corrected on all facts by all you who are wiser thane me.  So,
get browsing and let me have corrections/ suggestions in time for the first
review of the site in the Autumn.

Happy Airstreaming to all my friends in the USA
Anthony Slocock, London, UK

P.S. I will announce this again on the List in a fortnight or so for those
currently on their way to the International Rally.