[VAC] Re: '62 Safari

I wonder if the placement of a hammock was optional because my hammock
hardware is above the side gaucho.  It's also interesting that the two wall
mounted hooks are close to the top end of the hammock, about where the head
and buttocks would be.  Probably for better weight support.  The part where
the cable would fit in would attach at the head and foot of the
hammock.  If anyone has pictures of the hammock frame and the cable
supports, I would love to see them since I would like to try to replicate them.
Jodi
1965 Caravel