[VAC] anyone near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?

I'm down to 3 choices for replacement airstream
(the Ambassador had an unfortunate accident 2
days before delivery, and the seller opted to
return my money rather than pay for repairs)...

1 of my choices is a Trade Wind in Coeur d'Alene
and the gal selling it does not know the first
thing about Airstreams or trailers or what works
or what doesn't or how to figure it out. The
digital pics I've seen look good but they are
tiny and poor quality. She's sending me prints
that I've agreed to scan and convert to digital
and post on a web site for her if I don't buy it.

If anyone would be up to checking it out for me
before I drive up there, please contact me
off-list.

FYI.. the other two choices are located in
Tacoma, WA (another Ambassador - yikes!) which is
about 5 hours from here, not an outragious drive
for me, and one in Santa Cruz.

Thanks a bunch,
Jill
Bend, OR