[VAC] Vintage Shower Assembly

While ordering some house restoration parts I came across the Chrome
hand-held shower and flex hose that Airstream used in their showers up
until the time they went to plastic (late '60's).  The print catalog has
a much better picture of it, but here it is online:
http://www.antiquehardware.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AHHS&Product_Code=PF144
(don't forget the whole string)

We have one in our '65 Caravel, and many people have asked where to find
a replacement for theirs, so here it is.  I ordered one for the '57
Flying Cloud, since someone had "liberated it".  They do look cool.

They aren't cheap at $140, and you would also need the PF144AC or
PF144WC mount unless you where using it just for parts to repair yours.

If anyone ever finds a cheaper source, let me know and I'll put it on
the website.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com