[VAC] Re: Beatrice Foods?

I am also a bit curious about this. The only problem that I know of is the
lack of support in the rear because of the addition of gray tank. I
personally like the tambour and laminate. I build cabinets for a living and
know the beauty of fine finished wood, and also the weight and the
limitations of wood finishes. The inside is designed with great amounts of
storage. We travel with 5 people 4 of which are adult in size and have enough
room to function nicely. There are some minor problems but we are talking
about a 26 year old unit that travels a good bit. Repairs and maintenance
should be expected. As for comments I have read about the green color of the
seventies, a few years ago I might not have cared for it, but it is in good
shape and the color is back in style to a certain extent. Especially in a 75
A/S. If it ain't broke why fix it. We love our trailer no matter who owned
the co. and feel it is a quality unit.

J.L.Dietz #4361 S.E.PA
1975/27 Overlander