[VAC] Re: Looking for information-Airstream wannabe

Whoooweee.  Doesn't really cross to anything.  Too many numbers are
missing or wrong to figure out. Take another look at it if you get the
chance.  We can tell it has the International trim package from the "I"
(letter i), and that it is a pre 1969 30' Sovereign from the "30", and
that it is sequence # 238 for that year,  but in between is goofy.  It
may be I 30 8 S 238, making it a 1968 California trailer.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com