[VAC] Re: Pic of my 66 Puller (and Questions)!

Susan
welcome to the club I have a 1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross) you are now
ready to undertake a long and flustrating job in restoring and also experance
the joys of your labours. I replaced the split rims on my tralir with 15in
Blazer wheels.I bought at the local junk yard at $25 each.just standard steel
wheels which are now red.
The fridge in my trailer was a little bitty gas peace of junk which the
previous owner assured me that it was almost new.It died last year it eather
didn't work or else froze eavery thing in the trailer.It is laying in the
yard waiting to go to the landfill.I hope all your appliances work and that
you find no rot inthe floor no leaks in the pluming . Good luck with it keep
us infirmed on your progress.
Jim Smith