[VAC] Re: Windows, Blinds, Curtain tracts.....

I believe the track is made by Kirsch of Sturgis, Michigan.

They have a large line of extruded aluminum tracks and accessories which in
in their "Architrak" line.  These products are typically used in commercial
installations, and are very common in hospitals.

Any drapery dealer who sells Kirsch curtain rods can order it for you.
(Kirsh makes one of the best lines of conventional and traverse type curtain
rods).

The problem with the Architrack  is bending it.  Some large dealers have the
special tools to do this, but most do not.

Now for the good news.  Kirsch will custom cut, bend, fabricate the aluminum
rods to your drawing and ship them to the dealer you order it through.
Their prices are (were 20 years ago when I had a custom made bay window
track made) reasonable.

My bay window track came in a box 3' wide and about 20' long and a few
inches thick!  Shipping costs from Michigan to California would have
exceeded the cost of the rod.  Fortunately, Kirsch has their own fleet of
trucks, and used one to deliver the special rod to the local dealer.

Get one of their catalogs and go from there.  I'm sure they have something
that will work, and will be consistent with the Airstream.

For the slides, Kirsch has various ones.  You might also try James Ambrose
(sp) who makes drapes for Airstreams.  The two problems with the slides are
both related to deterioration from UV.  The slides get brittle and break,
and the elastic hardens and loses its elasticity.

Oliver Filippi