[VAC] Trailer tires

In my opinion the best tires for the trailer are the old Michelin 700 R15
XCA truck tire. (Obviously a RADIAL)

Michelin still makes this size in the XCA.  Most dealers think they were
discontinued years ago. NOT TRUE!

The XCA is steel ply, steel belted, and you can pump 'em up to 90 Lbs or so
and really roll.

Most important, Michelin knows how to make a ROUND tire (which obviously
rolls better, and with less vibration - and require less balancing weights)

This is the same tire Airstream offered as the radial tire option back in
the mid 70's.  These tires are a little narrower than the current crop of
tires and will have no problem fitting in the trailer wheel well.

Any Michelin dealer can special order them for you.  I have found Costco to
be the cheapest on Michelin, but Sam's Club is not too far behind.

Oliver Filippi