[VAC] Re: Gray Water Tank '73 International 31' ??

At 04:40 PM 6/14/2001 -0500, you wrote:

Single outlet I can understand..........if you have two separate gate valves.  I'm not saying either of you are mistaken, but I can't picture an installation with black and gray water tanks without separate dump valves.  It seems to me that without separate dump valves the contents of one tank would end up mixed with the other.

        I believe Harvey's right - there should be separate valves for grey and black water tanks.  If you have only one valve, you don't have a gray water tank.  Both empty from the same "outlet," i.e., the same external sewer connection.  You don't want the black-water retention to get into the gray-water drain system.

- Dick
(5368)