[VAC] Re: Carpet

I got rid of carpet for several reasons.  The main one is that it is easier
to clean hard flooring, just sweep it out.  I like to boondock so vacuum is
out.Vaccum cleaner takes up space and electrical energy.  I use some small
area rugs for warmth if I need it, these can be taken outside and swept off
as well.
Sanitation was another.  I didn't want to think about what was living in that
old carpet.
Third was I like the look of the tile, it is similar to what was in my
trailer when it was new. Cork would be my second choice, feels nice
underfoot, warmer than tile but pricier.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113