[VAC] Re: Vintage Puller

Bob,
The 352 is a very thirsty engine at best.  I play with cars and used to have
a '63 Ford Country Squire with a 352 and a '65 Merc Colony Park wagon with
the 390.  The Merc coould get 18-19 on the road and the Ford rarely delivered
better than 12-14.
I once towed a 13' Scotty trailer with it and mileage dropped below 10 mpg
with that tiny trailer.  At least you will look good doing it!!!

John -- 77 Excella 500 behind a 78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham