[VAC] Recommendation restoration for newbie

Hi Al:

Welcome to the wonderful Airstream world.

You might check with P & S in Helena, OH. Helena, OH is about 20 miles east
of Bowling Green, OH on highway 6. This is a father & son team that has
been working on Airstreams for over 30 years. Very well known and respected
for their work. I'm at work now & do not have their telephone but I'm sure
some one else may see this & have it available to email you. BTW my trailer
a 1977 Safari - 23 ft. & the exterior was redone there a year or so before
I purchased it.

Noticed you are in north central PA. What town?

I'm also in PA in Clearfield County. I live about 30 miles south of I-80 at
Exit 119, Clearfield, PA.

Welcome aboard. I know you will enjoy your Airstream.

Dan

WBCCI #4495
VAC Associate (Member next year!)