[VAC] Re: Pergo vs Wilsonart and Formica

Thanks, Oliver. As a former buiding editor, I agree with you about the
substrate qualities. Problem is, those mfrs don't yet offer a glueless,
snap-together t&g joint, and my info tells me that amateurs like myself--and
even the pros, according to a couple of installers I interviewed for a story
on the subject--get tighter, more uniform joints with the glueless, and that
failed joints and glue haze are pretty much eliminated. Pergo presto
glueless has a rubbery seal in the T&G that is said to seal pretty well--and
seems to, so far, in my limited experience.

Dan