[VAC] Re: Pergo

I'm concerned that a floating floor like Pergo will float up and down
and all around on rough roads and if not under walls, cabinets and
anchored furnishings will rise several inches scaring walls and cabinet
faces as it returns to about where it was before each bump. And even if
kept from flying up, it will shift for and aft and side to side,
sometimes violently and work on punching through the retaining walls.
Some of the wall materials in an A/S are not as hard as Pergo laminate.

It just seems to me that a loose floor in a trailer on the road will
chew the trailer to a frazzle. Might be super in Dan's office, but on
the road I think its a disaster in the making.

Gerald J.