[VAC] Bowen Parts, Online catalogs

The Bowen G6A2 water heater on our '76 Tradewind could use a new
thermocouple and I expect it wouldn't hurt to replace the pilot assembly at
the same time. I've seen in the parts catalog I snagged from a dealer that
you can get both parts in a unit for Suburban heaters.

Question: Is there a good online catalog for this sort of thing. I've been
to inlandrv, which appears to have a nice listing of various parts online
but not a full searchable catalog. I could call them of course, but I
typically shop for this sort of thing in the wee hours.

Any good searchable online parts source?

Thanks,

Greg