[VAC] Source Wanted for Cabinet and Floor Plastic/Vinyl Edge Moldings

I am getting ready to rip up an old glued down carpet from my 64
Globetrotter. I intend to replace it with Pergo laminate/fake wood flooring.
The current edge molding where the cabinets and wall meet the floor is
pretty distressed. Does anyone have a source for this 3/4" wide
plastic/vinyl stripping? The cabinets also appear to have a 1/4" plastic
molding strip where they meet the curved wall.

Thanks,

Charles