[VAC] Algae in Fresh Tank

Hi All,
    I have removed my fresh water tank because of an Algae buildup.  There
seems to be a layer on all sufaces except the inner top of the tank itself.
I noticed that some Algae was coming out of the kitchen sink. At this point,
I want to ask the advice of the Airstream Vets on how to clean it.

    I've only used a little bleach and hot water, and sloshed it around in
the tank. I anxiously await any suggestions that will help me finish this
properly.

Kevin Wilson/Burbank Ca.
Vne172@aol.com
1969 Soveriegn 31"