[VAC] Re: What battery in '71 Tradewind?

There really isn't any particular battery size for any  A/S . In general it
goes  along the lines of ....the bigger the battery or number of batteries
the more play time you have before recharging again. Just get your self a
good RV / Marine deep cycle battery to get the job at hand accomplished and
have some play time in your new A/S this summer. You can always up grade
later when you start to play with your electrical sytem. We all eventually
play with everything in our vintage Twinkies , whether it needs it or not ,
and for one reason or another. ( the old one works fine , but I wanted MORE
POWER....argh,argh,argh)
                                                     Trike 5384