[VAC] Intro + Light cover replacement question

Hi,

My name is Lincoln Soule and I guess I could call myself  a third degree
newbee; that is, new to this discussion list, new to Airstream and new
to trailers.  My wife Gwen and I picked up our 1977 Tradewind yesterday
and hauled it 75 miles to our driveway.  It seems to be in reasonable
shape, but the simultaneous truth is that it clearly needs some serious
work and TLC.   I have been reading the posts to this discussion for a
couple of days and I anticipate that we will need to draw on your
collective wisdom and experience as we put this little beauty back in
shape.  Judging by the level of the discussions, this is a very
knowledgable group.

My first question is pretty basic.  My light covers are the 'vintage
yellow' variety and I would like to upgrade them to white.  I read this
from Dallas:

"BTW, you can get ahold of new covers very easily by ordering from A/s.
The new ones are made almost identical to the old ones, BUT, they are a
beautiful nice WHITE color!   Airstream Replacement Part # is 201154.
"Lens, ceiling light". It's listed as fitting '72 through '77.  Cost
$11.49 apiece, not bad."

How do I order parts from Airstream?  Do I have to go through a dealer?
Can I order direct from the factory?  Online?

Thanks for your help.

Lincoln