[VAC] Re: Inexpensive Outdoor Shelter

You can make an awning. It can attach to the railing that should already be
on your trailer. Add poles, guy lines and a few stakes and you are in
business. Another option is to purchase a dining fly type of thing. My wife
and I opted to make an awning and we are very happy with it. If you did the
same you would most likely not want to make it a rectangle, but angle it out
so that you have more room. We also like to keep a fake grass mat outside by
the door to help keep the outside out!

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander