[VAC] Tiny Cool Fans

I admit that Oceanside is not the hot spot of the nation but when I close
up the trailer on a sunny day it gets da__ hot inside when I open it up.
In the vintage 1966 Safari there are two small DC fans on either side of
the front window. I quickly open up the front window and rear
window. Then I turn on these two fans. The cool down rate is phenomenal.
It would be even better if I could replace the blown out original vent fan
in the head. Anybody got a lead on this fan.
Bob

1966 Airstream "Safari"  WBCCI #2857
1966 Ford F-250 "Camper Special"
Mira Mar Mobile Community