[VAC] 1963 Flying Cloud Owners Manual

I'm going to recommend a couple things from my
experience.  First, join the WBCCI and attend some
local rallies - I know here in MN there is a rally
gathering entitled, "your airstream and you" (cheesy I
know) but one can benefit from the experience of these
seasoned Airstreamers - as we do on this list.

secondly, join the VAC for obvious reasons - it's
cheap, it's us, and eventually the website'll be a
giant electronic vintage airstream library accessable
to VAC members.

Thirdly, there are a couple books you can buy just
about anywhere:

RV Repair and Maintenance, Bob Livingston
RVing Basics, Bill & Jan Moeller

And then of course the motherload - this list...
You've got a good start!

Toby