[VAC] 1968 Airstream Decor

Based on the limited samples I have seen, it appears that the 1968 Airstreams were all outfitted with the same upholstery fabric, same aqua colored counter tops and bathroom colors, walnut flame grain veneer bulkheads and cabinetry, etc.   However, I see in the Airstream brochure that Tom Greenberg posted on his web site says that the 1966 Land Yacht series came with honey stained ash furniture and cabinets and the International series had walnut. Does anybody know if that scheme carried over to the '68 model year? I have some water damaged panels that have delaminated and I assume will have to be replaced. I want to match the original with the new panels.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind