[VAC] Re: 1) Critters thru Utility Port? 2) Cut new Roof Vent?

Huff,  I use tinfoil wrapped around a gob of plastic bags to plug the hole
around the utility wire.  i have on numerous occasions had visitors in the A/S
mostly the four legged ones chewing on things (wife is terrorfied of them) I
found that they also can enter from the box frame in the hitch so I plugged
that with tinfoil. Have also sprayed expanding foam into spaces around the
wheelwells. So far the A/S keeps the bears out! GS