[VAC] Re: Variable resistor for brake controller?

Tuna,

Oliver Filippe found a pair of the old-fashioned screen door spring wire
type variable resistors at a southern CA generic RV store and very
considerately bought one for me as well.  No others could be found but
certainly exist out there somewhere.  You will almost certainly require one
for a light trailer.

The challenge will be to locate one with appropriate current capacity.  Dr.
J, I'm sure, can tell us what is required and probably a source for a
substitute.

Harvey