[VAC] Re: rusty frames?

-Anyone looking to protect rusting frames or other structural
components....may want to consider a product applied commercially called
LINE X, used as a protective spray-on material for pick-up truck beds.(under
truck accessories in yellow pages)  This stuff is not expensive to have
applied; is between urethane and plastic in its consistency; and I think it
will protect for 50 years longer than paint.  I've considered spraying it
over the underside of the trailer also, as it is available in any color. (it
would create a complete weather schield in Silver)

Steve C
'69 Caravel in TC, Mich.