[VAC] Re: rusty frames?

Ah - the unsalvageable '49 listed on the VAC site.
seeing those trailers makes me feel like a Mother with
a baby who's about to walk over a cliff - I could do
anything just to save it.

it's really too bad - I'm not a collector, but I'll
tell you all that I think that Airstreams should
travel, and the more old ones that are junked means
the remaining ones become more valuable, the more
valuable they become, the less they travel.

bring me your trashed Airstreams and I'll work on it
for free.  dang - did I just say that?

Toby