[VAC] Re: Caravel Curtains

My 67 caravel had a piece of wire about 1/8 inch thick which the curtains slid
thru , little plastic rings were sewed to the bottom of curtain .I believe they
were original ,they sure looked it ! I`ve sewed new ones of mod barkcloth ( lined
them too,not bad,eh?) , But have yet to sew on the plastic thingys by hand .
    Pleased to report I`m writing this from the 64 at the campground. 200 ft
outdoor wire and a laptop.Good to hear from you all again.
Chris 67 caravel