[VAC] Body Panel Installation

Hi all.  Hope everyone is having a great Memorial
weekend.

I just received the new aluminum panels for both lower
corners of the front of my '70 Overlander.  (The old
ones have holes poked in them from the previous owner,
who didn't know how to back up his trailer).

Anyway, I need some tips on how to replace the old ones
with the new ones.  Do I need special rivets? or just
any aluminum ones?  How do I fill them in when they are
set?  What is the best way to trim the panels to fit and
how much overlap do I need?  How do I seal it up.  Any
other thoughts would be helpful.  I've never done this
type of repairs before and it is a daunting undertaking
for me.

Also, does anyone know where to get a new door handle
and lock.  Some of the internal parts cracked and it
won't lock any longer.

Gary Murrell
smgm@att.net

Website: