[VAC] Re: furnace

For a while I have been an advocate of replacing the furnaces, which are LP
Gas + electric and the fan makes noise.  I chose the WAV3 catalytic because
I live in a temperate climate.  WAV also makes larger catalytics that can
warm a coach in a colder environment.  They are low powered LP gas designed
for RV's.

When I pulled out my old Everflo furnace I gained a huge amount of storage
space which will eventually house my bank of storage batts.  I mounted the
WAV3 on a piece of oak with a piano hinge, so I can swing it in an arc to
focus the radiated heat in the direction that I want.  Think about it.  I
got mine for $200 at Camping World.
Bob