[VAC] Re: hookup with 6 pin round connector

Wayne,
 go to http://www.championtrailers.com for the wiring for the standard
RV connectors. Those are the ones that have 6 flat connections and a
round one in the center.

FWIW: I think that anyone who tows a trailer weighing several thousand
pounds w/o brakes is a damn fool and I sure hope I don't meet him on the
road. The only exception that I would sanction is the trip home with a
"new to you" trailer and the trip is short, say less than 50 miles, back
roads, and sssllllooooowww going. As in not over 40 MPH, and certainly
not on wet pavement. I'm using a 3/4 ton truck and I can't stop my
trailer in any hurry if it's raining and my brakes ARE working. Which is
precisely why I'm going to a hydraulic controller within the next week.

That's my opinion only, you can argue if you wish. OFF LIST, not here.

                                 <<Jim>>