[VAC] Re: Argosy Question

Kieth:

First, make sure those end caps are steel. Mine's a '75 and the caps are
fiberglass. Check them with a magnet to be sure. Second, I would say if
there's been no corrosion in 28 years and you're planning on a complete
strip, reseal, and repaint, you'll be fine. I have the original paint color
numbers when you get to that point. Think you'll like the argosy--a
once-a-year wax is a heck of a lot easier than a full polish of bare
aluminum, and I've heard they're cooler because of the color. Love mine!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy
Des Moines