[VAC] Replacement fresh water tank - 63 Globetrotter

What is the best replacement for the pressurized round water tank in my 63 GT? I think
it was about 25 gallons.  Mine has a small pinhole leak in the bottom and I expect if I
patched the one hole others would open up soon. If I change over to polyethylene is
there a known source for a tank that will fit into the old tank's space? Also I would
then need a good water pump to replace my little compressor.  Is there a recommended
pump?