[VAC] Re: 7 Pin Wiring Electrical Connector

I couldn't  figure that out ...so I just added a white wire of my own and
attached it to a place where I could see it  (and check it once in a while).
I did that at the trailer plug end AND back at the battery. It made me feel
a lot better. :-)

Before I added my own wire, I had the feeling that my ground wire wasn't
working correctly; like maybe it's connection to the frame had corroded or
something.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html