[VAC] Re: Safety Vue windows

Nick,

It is difficult to explain or understand technical discussions via internet
in the absence of drawings but if I am understanding you correctly, you are
attempting to remove not only the glass, but the top frame which holds the
glass in place?  I don't know how to remove the frame, but I have removed
the "glass", in my case, cheap ill-fitting plexiglas.  I replaced the
"glass" with Acrylite, which is similar but better, also available and much
cheaper than the original window.  If you only want to remove the glass, not
the frame, I think a utility knife with sharp razor blade cutting edge will
separate the adhesive to allow you to remove the glass from the frame.  If
you are attempting to remove the top frame, I'm sorry, I haven't done that.

Harvey