[VAC] Safety Vue windows

As always, it's the little things you don't plan on that seem to cause the biggest
problems,
As I continue with my restoration, the jobs keep mounting.  I expect that.

Today I started what I thought to be a simple job of window removal.  The manual
certainly makes it seem easy.
The 1966, 67 and 68 Philips windows are all the same...the curved Corning glass,
many time discussed here.
I could not remove any of mine.  I followed what the manual said about removing
the attatched rod, and holding the glass and hinge up horizontally, but it will
NOT come loose!

If anyone who had done this can contact me, I would be in your debt! I have
replacement windows...and I can't even get them in!

It's frustratin'...maybe I'll take off 'n visit the R1 Rally in RI!

Nick    CT
'68 Safari
WDCU