[VAC] Re: Interiors- cushions

I have a 66 Caravel and the front sofa did not have
plywood backing on the cushions up against the wall,
that I am aware of since it had been modified.The
seating cushions I do not know about either. The side
sofa does however have one piece of plywood that acts
a support when you extend the bed. It is within the
material on the bottom side(faces outside wall when
bed is pushed in) and when extended it is the middle
support board.There are three different boards. I will
get dimensions if you need them.
Erica